Dev Diary Entry, 17th March 2021
Some of my “old” blog posts (written more than two years ago) here on clairecodes are some of my top 10 posts in terms of traffic. One of these is Displaying Column Card Counts in Trello. I reread it and realised it was inaccurate since Trello had updated their UI, so I’ve updated it to reflect the changes. But once I started editing the post I couldn’t stop! I cringed at my verbose tone of voice and liberally used the delete key! Hopefully the post is clearer and more succint butt still sounds like something I’d write. It’s a luxury you only get if you own the writing: the ability to rewrite and republish!
What I've been doing this week:
- Updating the out-of-date version of my Trello Column Totals blog post
- Wondering whether to be dilligent and reread all the 90+ blog posts on clairecodes and check whether they are still accurate … probably not.
What I've been reading this week:
- How to Write Better Technical Content - So much good advice from Karl here, and I spent ages afterwards reading his other blog posts on draft.dev too!
✍️ View all my Dev Diary posts here.