Dev Diary: Wednesday, 13 June 2018
- I learnt how to make adjustments to a styled component’s style and reuse it by following this tip. This had been annoying me for a while so expect a blog post!
- I’ve been loving everything Brad Frost publishes on his blog recently, including this post about CSS in JS and his experience learning React.
- Pondering about the points raised in this blog post about progressive enhancement - when do we slow ourselves down too much supporting legacy stuff (i.e. IE11) and when do we go too far the other way by using bleeding edge features that only work in Chrome?
- Published a short blog post about the
git checkout - shortcut to break by dry spell of blogging. You can read it on here or on dev.to where I’m still getting a lot of positive engagement and unicorn emoji!
- I’m getting better at GraphQL!! 🏆
✍️ View all my Dev Diary posts here.